Monday, December 10, 2007

reflection on japn 101

Time flies and here we are, in the end of the semester. I can't believe it has been over 3 months already. I have to admit that I have learned a lot in this class. I remember in the first day of class, I couldn't even say "yoroshiku onegaishimasu." At that moment, I was like shit, this class is much harder than I thought it is. Therefore, I started out the semester mainly focusing on Japanese. After over 3 months of hard work, although I still don't do well orally and I still lack of confidence in speaking Japanese, I am proud of myself in doing the oral interview and speech. Of course there are still a lot more to learn but coming from not being able to say even 2 words, I can't believe that I could actually say over about 600 words at once in front of the class on last Friday!!!!

Moreover, I love the atmosphere of the class. Although sometimes it's kinda obvious that everyone was stressing out, we still had lots of fun. We laughed at others' skits; we made fun of our own mistakes... many wonderful memories. I have to say that this is a hard class but I like it. I enjoyed working with everyone in class. I think this is the only class that made my face turned extremely red after every single test.

Minasan, 1 more final to go, then we will be done for this class!!!! ganbatte kudasai!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.