Thursday, September 27, 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk

This is my favorite video!!!! I love the baby sooooo much!!!! He makes me laugh soooo hard every time when I watch it~!

After all the midterms last week, I need to catch up with the drama again~ I'm watching Nobuta Wo Produce which is kinda ok~ I'm still on Episode 3 so hopefully, it will get better later on... I also need to catch up with Hana Kimi~ soooo much to watch~ haha, I know this is very random but because I haven't watched any Japanese drama since summer, so it's kinda weird that I can read some of the words they show in the drama~ I'm excited about it, too! hopefully, I will soon be able to catch some of the words that they speak, too~! can't wait til then coz then I don't have to rely on the subtitles~!!! ^^

No comments: