Tuesday, October 2, 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SlM4sSCb7I

This is one of my favorite Japanese dramas' music video. It's soooo awesome. The name of the song is "seishun amigo." The name of the drama is "Nobuta wo Produce." It's a very sweet drama about friendship. It almost made me cry in the last episode. いいですね!!!!

Also, today I had my very first job interview in my life!!!! I was kinda scared but it was really cool. The happiest thing is I got hired!!!! Unfortunately, the wage is very low though... but I'm still glad that I got the job~ ^^

6 comments:

Aznbabybop said...

I was reading your blog and I saw Nobuta...I love Nobuta!!! I just thought that I'd share that. Yamapi is weird but cute at the same time. What other J-dramas do you like?

Lavy said...

こんにちは!I love Seishun Amigo, too... Actually I don't really like YamaPi and Kame as singers, but as actors, YES!

Did you also watch Hanazakari no Kimitachi e? Maki Horikita is so cute there!

ジュディ said...

i luv nobuta too!:)

Becca said...

こにちは Vivien-さん。ベッカです。I'm a first-year Japanese student at Columbia University, and we're supposed to post on your class's blogs! I'm really interested in Japanese culture, so I'll check out that drama.

Fay said...

I love to listen to Japanese songs too. My favorite singer is Utada. have you listen to her songs?

Vivien Shum said...

yea, Yamapi is soooo cute in that drama~ i'm half way through Hana Kimi~ i love it coz Oguri Shun is in it, haha~ n i like Maki Horikita in that drama, too! she's soooo gd in acting! i love Utada, too!!! her "Flavor of Life" is my favorite!!! that song is soooo beautiful~ i've heard over & over again for million times already, haha~